Just click the LIKE BUTTON Below
To Get Your
Show me my coupon!
Design for green life
Out of stock
Solar Path Lights to light up your pathway, for visibility and decoration.
This elegantly designed solar light is made of beautiful plastic, improving its overall looks while also keeping it free of rust. Very stylish when turned on at night, this solar light is suitable for use in garden, lawn, villa, park, or yard at no power cost, no wiring required and simple assembly. Light turns on/off automatically. Improve safety on your property.
Tips for usage:
1. Take out the insulator in the battery case before use.
2. The solar light illuminates for up to 8 hours with a full charge. (Depends on the intensity of sunlight, location, weather conditions and season shifts) Make sure the solar panel baths in sufficient sunlight.
3. If the soil in your garden is quite solid, it’s recommended that you make a hole on the ground before inserting the spike.
Battery: 1.2V/1PC 500mAh AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery (Pre-installed)
Working time: 8 hours after full charge
Luminous Flux: 5 Lumens
Color temperature: 3000-3500K (warm white) （yellowish）
Waterproof grade: IP44
The solar panel recharges the battery by converting sunlight during day time. At night, the lights will be turned on automatically.
Low maintenance cost:
Premium and durable plastic design for all weather conditions. No worries about raining, snowing, frosting, even sleeting.
4 x Solar Pathway lights
Light casting in all directions enhances the look of the garden or yard and adds to the beauty of the flowerbeds or other outdoor areas.
There’s no wires involved and just need to assemble the parts. Connect each part of the Lawn Lamp and insert it into ground.
Solar Powered Lighting:
Save money & protect environment. Runs completely on solar power, no battery required, and also no hassle to replace batteries (come with built in 500mAh AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery).
1. This solar light/string lights is light sensitive. The lights only turn on when it’s dark or no other light sources surrounded.
2. How to test the solar light: Charge it under sunlight, and cover the solar panel to test if the solar light could work.
There are no reviews yet.